add

Sponsors and Advertisements


The popularity of solar energy, according to the dawn report Sunday magazine by steadily rising across the country and all walks of life, it is his. Most of the power grid and water from crude oil is getting more expensive, terbions even have expensive and also commonly used. From its non-electricity crisis the country depend on supply and continuous shartage is moved.

Video Link: https://goo.gl/RtNFv4

A freelance data entry operator Zulfiqar Shah, all devices were the power grid went nearly destroyed that they used for professional, he said ' I have to go to power again and again because of the damage their devices with solar energy to apnolia. They are told ' I bought that old ship-breaking yard of gadani pinals via four cheap were from, I have added two of the recycling cycle \ 120 bitras truck which was purchased from the garden area, as well as in the market concerned about a cheap uk Regal chowk took nearly 80 thousand rupees after spending, PS now I receive electricity without interruption for my computer, Thanks to solar energy, I'm going to now there is no fear of power again and again while my income is stable. "

0 comments Blogger 0 Facebook

ad1

 
bulbulay © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Share on Ads Network Reviews. Powered by Blogger
Top